Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Don't Monkey Around with High Prices

This picture is not very good of Adam but it's very special to our family. My granddaddy started Bargain Bucks in Laurens years ago. My dad and my uncle both worked there until my dad branched out on his own to open Bucks Outdoors. This hat is Frank Barksdales' and it is an original. Frank lived across from my Papa and Lulu and has always been close to the family. Frank put the hat on Adam at Church of the Epiphany's oyster roast.

This is also not a very good picture but it's Adam's first snow... I still can't believe how much snow we got!! It was beautiful!!

Mary, Adam's other Godmother, gave Adam this toy for Christmas. He is finally at the age where he can sit on it by himself. He does fall off of it but he just laughs and gets back on. He loves it!!

Daddy bought Adam his first Citadel baseball hat when we were in Charleston a few weekends ago. Adam wasn't so sure about wearing it but I know he'll be sporting it this summer at the beach!!

Silly baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment