Monday, August 17, 2009

Daddy update

I just talked to mama and she said that daddy was doing ok. He has been in and out of sleep all morning. I know everyone is calling and asking what they can do... that means so much to all of us. I'm not really sure if there is anything we can do right now. Caroline isn't working this week so she's got Adam under control. I took today off so that I can help out and be with the family. Mom's principal is aware of what is going on so we don't have to go there... And luckily the sweet people at Century 21 are around to help Daddy out with all of his work. I'm sure my dad is going to be ok but this is going to be a long road to recovery. I just hope that this is a lesson learned and we will all make some serious health changes in our lives!! Thanks again for all of your prayers and concerns. I will continue to update when need be.

No comments:

Post a Comment