Monday, August 17, 2009

ReRe

So I went to visit my sweet daddy today...
while I was there daddy was treated to a sponge bath by his sweet nurse. (I stepped out while this was going on.) His room is very nice but in a way, annoying. He has no privacy besides the curtains. He doesn't even have a bathroom. Just a potty with a curtain. We are hoping they'll move him out of CCU and into another cardiac unit with less supervision and more privacy. (at least a bathroom door!!) Nothing has changed with his health. I guess if you haven't heard from us, assume that no news is good news! There are so many of you that want us to keep you posted but there really isn't anything to tell. We promise that we'll update you as soon as something changes. Again, we appreciate all of your thoughts, prayers, e-mails, texts, phone calls, and visits. In times like these, it really shows who your friends are!! We are definitely blessed with wonderful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment