Sunday, October 25, 2009

Adam's Halloween Photo Shoot... Take 2

Adam didn't get to go to the PuMpKiN PaTcH this year. His health roller coaster wouldn't allow for it but his Grammie bought lots of pumpkins for him!! We had the PLEASURE of keeping him all weekend... (Daddy was working and Mama went to visit friends in NC.) Saturday morning, mom and I tried to get a really cute picture of Adam with his pumpkins but it's really hard with a 5 month old!!


checking out all of the pumpkins...

There's the grin we all love!!

wasn't sure about these pumpkins but I think he was ready to take a bite of one!

My favorite!! This was the biggest challenge!! Mom and I counted to three and she let go and I snapped the shot...
(keep in mind he can't quite sit up alone...yet)

The cutest pumpkin in the patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment