Monday, October 19, 2009

A case of the YUCKIES

So...

Since last Thursday, mom has been feeling like (for lack of better words) CRAP! She's practically been in bed since then. This is totally not like mama either. She's not one to stay home or in bed unless she is sick. We don't think it was the flu but she did have a fever, bad cough, chest congestion... the works!! Tomorrow she's going back to work feeling about 65% better.

I caught her 'crud' this weekend. Friday I started feeling it coming on but nothing major like mama. Saturday I felt like I was getting a cold (itchy eyes, running nose, cough) but still not feeling as bad as she was. Sunday I woke up and didn't have a voice! I'm sure that was pleasure to some... haha, but it really did stink!! Today I didn't go to work because I actually felt the worst!! Hopefully it's just been a bad cold and I hope it goes away asap!!

Poor Adam's still going through it too. His congestion is still there but the antibiotics they put him on have really messed him up. He's had terrible diapers that have been really hurting him. His little fanny is RED and I'm not exaggerating!! Caroline took him to the doctor today and they gave him some medicated cream... Poor thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment