Friday, November 20, 2009

Adam's first trip to Charleston

Last weekend, Caroline & I took Adam to Charleston for a quick trip to visit Annie, Jordan, and Izzie!! Adam was an angel for most of the trip down. I think we've decided he's scared of the dark. He rode in the back seat (obviously) and when he woke up around Orangeburg, he got a little fussy. Caroline got in the back seat and we rode a little ways with the light on which seemed to help soothe him!! (what mommies & aunties do for their babies). We got into town around 9:30 and visited then hit the sack...

Saturday morning, Caroline and I got to babysit Izzie while Jordan and Annie got the H1N1 shots... Izzie was so sweet!! Adam feel in love! ;) (It's an arranged marriage).



Adam (6 months) & Izzie (2 months)
(boyfriend and girlfriend)
Adam really wanted to eat Izzie's hand and Izzie just looked at him like he was nuts!!
It was adorable!!


Saturday afternoon, Caroline and I took Adam around Charleston. We visited the Citadel campus so Adam could make Papa ReRe proud with his first bulldog shirt and bib!! Then we had lunch on Shem Creek at Red's!

Adam already loves Shem Creek (& Red's) like his Auntie Bec!!



Saturday night we took the babies and all of us went to dinner at the new Wild Wings. We met up with some of Jordan's new co-workers and had a really good time. Both Izzie and Adam were angels all night!! I got to see my good friend, Adam, which was another plus! Sunday, I drove Caroline and Adam to meet mama in Orangeburg. I came back on to Charleston for another night due to an appointment Monday. Sunday night I got really sick and woke up still feeling icky. My doctor told me to stay at home since I had flu-like symptoms. (It was my rheumatologist). I had to force myself out of bed and drive home. It was AWFUL driving feeling so bad!! Mom took my temp when I got home and sure enough I had a fever and didn't go to work Tuesday... At least we had a good trip together as sisters!! (and no one else got sick!!)
ps- I miss you Charleston!

No comments:

Post a Comment