Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am Thankful for...

* my AMAZING family who stands beside each other during the good times and the bad
* my mama who is my best friend
* my daddy who loves me unconditionally
* my sister who is the best mama to Adam & Kaitlyn
* my brother -in- law who loves my sister so much
* my nephew who's presence makes life better
* Barbara, Tom, Wills and Bo
* Bosie, Lee, Mary Talbert and Maggie
* Watson
* Tommy, Susan, Watson, Susanna and Turner
* my friends who stand by my side when others tend to run
* the soldiers that are fighting for our country
* our country where we can live freely
* my health (even though it could be better...)
* my home
* my job
* my church

This year has been a really hard year for a lot of us!! I am so thankful for everything that has happened good or bad because it has made me a stronger person. Thank you to everyone who makes my life that much better! I hope you have had a very blessed Thanksgiving with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment