Sunday, March 14, 2010

FrIeNdS

Just wanted to share some new pictures of new friends and old ones!!
Meet Emily!! The two of us had a banking class together and have been buddies ever since. She works in the Marketing Department with the bank. The two of us are just alike and have so much fun together!!


Jenna & Ashley... these two also work at the bank with me!! They have become two of my really good friends this year!! We always have such a great time together!!
"Las Tres Amigas"

Lance... the new boy :)
Emily & her hubby, Sean

Nicole, Me, Emily, Allison, and Sera
Nicole, Emily and I work together. Allison is Lance's sister. Sera is my dear friend that I have grown up with! Love all of these girls!!

Andy and Nicole :)
Little love birds from work.

And you all know Kayla!!
PS- if you need a new do for Spring... go see her at Sheers 2000!! She just made me look fabulous with a new cut and color!! I love you KBH!

No comments:

Post a Comment