Sunday, March 14, 2010

Justin, Miranda & Brad

This Christmas Santa Claus brought me tickets to see Brad Paisley, Miranda Lambert, and Justin Moore on their American Saturday Night Tour. Thursday, March 4, was the big show!! I took my best friend, Hannah with me. We had great seats in the lower bowl!! Justin Moore performed about 30 minutes. For those of you who don't know who he is, his big hit is "Small Town USA." He's a cutie pie!! Miranda came out next for about an hour. She's awesome!! Famous for her crazy, redneck ways and her hit songs "Gun Powder and Lead" and "White Liar." She was so pretty and did a great job!! Then out came Brad Paisley!! He is AWESOME!! I just love his family too. He married Kimberly, she is Annie on Father of the Bride!! Brad is an amazing guitarist. (is that a word?) He changed guitars 9 times!! All of the guitars were really pretty too!!
His pink/orange Paisley guitar!! I love it!!

I love a man on a stool with a guitar that can sing!!

Welcome to GREENVILLE Brad!!

I love this picture (below)! He was singing "Waiting on a Woman".


If he ever comes around your town and you enjoy country music, I strongly suggest getting tickets. He puts on an excellent concert!!

Thanks Santa Claus for my tickets!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment