Monday, June 1, 2009

Amy & Pat's Wedding Weekend

I had the best weekend in Charleston!! Friday night, Todd and I made it to Southend Brewery around 9:30 and stayed until the end of the party. We then met up with St. Claire, Marianne, and Rachel across the bridge at Vickery's on Shem Creek. ( I should def. have gone home after the party... but we had a blast!!) Saturday I took Todd to Sullivan's with Watson. It was a really nice day, I just felt terrible! I thought Poe's would make me feel better... WRONG! I had to leave as soon as he ate!! It was so hot!! Needless to say, I started feeling better about 5 just in time for Will to pick us up for the wedding. Amy and Pat married at First Baptist Church downtown. The wedding was beautiful!! The reception followed at the Hibernian Society Hall. Also beautiful!! They had an awesome band, fabulous food, and good people!! After we tossed rose pedals at the married couple, a group of us made it out to Sullivan's Island to finish the night off at Off the Hook. Basically- my liver hates me!! It was so good to see all of my college friends all weekend!! I hope that we can continue to keep in touch even though we are all over the place!! I love y'all!! Can't wait for the next time!! Until then... stay out of trouble! =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And we made it out to the Island to finish up the night at Off the Hook!!
Caroline, St., Me, and Marianne


About to "shake it, shake it, shake it like a Polaroid picture..."
Mr. & Mrs.


Yeah, they really threw up the crown!!
03 Zeta babies
Marianne, Me, Ashley, & Rachel


Mrs. Patrick McGuken aka my big sister, Amy


Me & St. Claire
Vickery's


Rachel and Marianne
Vickery's Shem Creek



Southend Brewery Welcome Celebration
Me, Bride (Amy), Groom (Pat), St. Claire, & Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment