Sunday, June 7, 2009

Honda to 4 Runner

So April 20, 2009 I totaled my Honda. I got the Honda when I was a junior in high school... (hard to believe it's been that long!) I honestly thought I'd drive "her" until "she" died... WRONG! $7,300.00 worth of damage later, they declared "her" TOTALED. After it was all said and done, I am happy with the outcome... I would have never ended up with as good a deal if I would have tried to sell "her" myself. East Cooper Paint & Body can keep her!

After the initial shock of not having a vehicle of my own, I decided it was time to shop around. I asked a few friends to keep their eyes open for me and explained what I was looking for. I wasn't wanting a brand new car even though I heard repeatedly what a good time it was to buy!! I wanted a slightly used SUV... I was definitely tired of a 2 door car!! Ryan Wilson, a friend of mine from Laurens, owns a dealership with Walter Chandler. He was the one who found EXACTLY what I was looking for!! Thursday, Ryan was kind enough to drive and pick up the new car for me. I met Matthew Ashmore on Friday after work to give it a spin and sign the paper work!! It was love at first sight!! =) I am the proud owner of a 2005 charcoal grey Toyota SR5 4Runner. I feel like such a grown up!! (Now I get to look forward to car payments...) WELCOME to the real world, REBECCA!!


Doing a little advertising...


No comments:

Post a Comment