Sunday, June 14, 2009

God is Great, Beer is Good, & People are Crazy!

Today I took Adam and Kaitlyn to church. Caroline needed some rest and Brian was working so I went and picked up the kiddies and brought them to church with me! Adam was so cute (as always). He didn't really even fuss for the hour in church. He let out a few minor cries and two LOUD burps! Kaitlyn was more excited about helping mama with coffee hour... After church, I decided to take Caroline, Kaitlyn and Adam over to the Bradberry's house for a quick dip in the pool... How cute is Adam in his little swimming trunks?!?!

Saturday, Caroline,mama, and I went to visit Bo in Spartanburg for his birthday. Barbara also met us there. We took him out to lunch at the Converse Deli. yummmm...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BO-DEE!! I LOVE YOU!


This is the outfit that mama and I snuck Adam in... If you don't know this, Caroline (for some reason) is a HUGE Clemson and the rest of the family (are smart) Gamecock fans.


Adam's Great aunt Barbara can't get enough!!


Friday night, a group of us went "karaoke-ing" at a Mexican restaurant. We seriously had the best time!! Only one of the guys really sings but it's a lot of fun going and watching people make a fool of themselves (and drinking a couple of margaritas!)

BFF's Adam and Joe


Adam's cousin Derrick


Goofy Adam and Hannah


Caroline and Brian

Adam and me before going out for the night... Adam stayed at Grammie and ReRe's house while Caroline and Brian came out with us!


1 comment:

  1. Rebecca... This is all to cool and creative. I love it. Thank you for all your support and help. Adam doesnt know what a wonderful Aunt he has but he will on day. Love ya sissy!!

    ReplyDelete