Saturday, September 5, 2009

The best medicine

Adam is 4 months old today! I can't believe how fast time is flying by!! He only gets cuter and sweeter by the day. The ladies at day care say he's an angel their as well. I just hope this continues for ever!
As for daddy, I believe Adam has been the best medicine for him. They just laugh and talk to each other when Adam's at the house. Yesterday I heard them talking about fishing and how daddy can't wait for him to start walking. It is so adorable to see my daddy as a granddaddy. Adam is very blessed with amazing grandparents!!

Not sure if you are aware but my dad's had some serious finger issues. This started a month before the heart attack. At first he thought he may have a splinter in his finger so he went to the doctor and they dug and dug and didn't find a thing. He is in so much pain from it though. Nothing seems to be helping so he went to get it x-rayed and it came up clear as well. Dr. Owens can't seem to figure it out so he is going to biopsy it next Monday. My dad is very nervous at what it could be. My dad never complains about anything and never shows pain but this finger is really getting him down and causing lots of pain and confusion. Please pray that everything is going to be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment