Sunday, September 6, 2009

"She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts"

My dad serious is the very best!! He was able to snag me two tickets to see TAYLOR SWIFT. Not sure if you're aware, but I'm obsessed with her. I think she is a great role model, talented artist, and a real person. She's only 19 years old and writes her own music, plays the guitar, sings, sells out a world tour and seems to keep a level head (unlike most new stars). Friday night, Kayla and I headed to the Bilo Center to see her show! We missed out on Gloriana but was able to catch Kelly Pickler. Kelly sang a few songs and by 9 o'clock, Taylor was out on stage singing "You belong to me".







Tickets $50 + Double Duece Bud Lights $7 + Swift shirts $25 + seeing Taylor Swift = PRICELESS

" She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts, she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers..."


She popped up in the audience right beside us to sing "Tim McGraw"


"when you think happiness, I hope you think that little black dress, think of my head on your chest..."

Fearless World Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment