Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sorry, it's been awhile...

I have had several people comment about me not updating lately... Honestly, the blog's been the last thing on my mind. Tonight I am suffering from a major headache but I wanted to update quickly until I have some time to upload pics and what not...

September Summary:
  • Daddy's finger biopsy came back benign!
  • Daddy's lost 14+ lbs and is starting to enjoy cardiac rehab!!
  • Susie had knee replacement surgery and is in a lot of pain!! She's staying in Landrum with her sister Claire until she is capable of climbing stairs. We hope you feel better REALLY soon!!
  • Annie and Jordan Tilton welcomed Elizabeth Ashford Tilton Thursday September 17 @ 6:30pm. Baby Izzy weighed 7lbs 12 oz. She was born with a slight fever so they weren't able to come home until Monday. Everyone is doing great!!
  • Adam was christened Sunday, September 20 at the Church of the Epiphany. It was a beautiful and special day for our family.
  • Linder lost her brother this week. Please keep her family in your prayers. We love you Linda!!
  • Mama and I leave for Charleston tomorrow after work. I have to have another colposcopy done Friday. I'm dreading that but I am SO EXCITED to meet baby Izzy!! and see some of my best friends that I miss so much!!

Again, I am sorry this isn't a very good post but I'll make it up to you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment