Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Caroline's SWEET nurse, Ashley

Caroline had the sweetest nurse when she was in labor. Her name is Ashley Adams. I am so thankful that Caroline had such a caring person taking care of her! Ashley was so cute! She was dying to know how much Adam was going to weigh because she left before he was born. We contacted each other on facebook and have kept in touch over the past week. She is so caring that she just gave me her cell phone number to give to Caroline in case she had any questions. Ashley will be off the next few days but told me to relay the message! She also gave me a link to give to Caroline to help her understand what she is going through and to read similar stories. I wish there were more caring people out there like Ashley.

Ashley-Thank you so much!! You are excellent at your job!!

... and did I mention she was a ZTA =). That just makes her that much cooler!

Here's the link:
www.amothersheart.org

No comments:

Post a Comment