Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Getting Held Up...

So most people have already heard this story but I wanted to share it with everyone because it's about time this man gets caught!! On April 9, 2009, I was the victim of an armed robbery. This guy came into NBSC and demanded money. I was the "lucky teller" that he came up to, actually I was the only teller behind the line... but that's another story. He threw a HARDEE'S brown bag at me... (yes, a HARDEE's bag) and told me to fill it up. I thought it was a joke. Like every other American, I never thought this would happen to me. He then proceeded to show me his gun and told me that he wasn't playing. I was so nervous that I dropped the bag. On my way up, I tried to hit my alarm BUT he saw me and told me that I better not hit an alarm or he would "kill me b*tch!" (yes, he was a jerk). I said I'm not, I'm not!! He said, "hurry up and fill it up. Give me everything and don't you give me a dye pack or I'll come back in and shoot you!!" Of course with a gun being pointed at me, I didn't give him any "funny money"! So there's the story about that. Turns out, he's back in town. Yesterday he robbed a bank in Summerville. They still can't catch this man! He's wanted for 20 or more ARMED bank robberies in Florida, Alabama, and South Carolina. I wanted everyone to check out his picture so that maybe, someone, somewhere can help the FBI catch this S.O.B. (sorry about the language!)
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/unkn/limpingbandit_flalsc.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment