Friday, May 22, 2009

Today's the Day!

Today is officially my last day living in Charleston!!

I am a little P.O'ed at NBSC right now! I got to work this morning for my last day and couldn't sign in. Apparently someone had all of my information revoked. My manager took the day off today so that leaves Pam, Billy, and me here until 6!! I can't do a damn thing though... they took away my e-mail, my teller program, my Internet access, EVERYTHING!! I can't leave though because there "has to be" three people in the branch... (there were only 2 when I got robbed though...) UGH! What a great way to end things!?!?! At least I get to spend the day with two of my favorites and I got to see our favorite customer, right Pam?!!!

Goodbye NBSC!

On a better note, I get to go to LITCHFIELD for Memorial Day weekend!! I am so excited!! We are going to have a full house!! Caroline, Brian, Adam, Mary Talbert, Wills and two friends are there already. Tonight, mama, Barbara, Tom, Watson, Bosie, Maggie, and I will join them!! Caroline said it was finally pretty down there! I hope it stays that way because my white tail needs some color!! I look forward to this weekend a lot. My family always has a good time together!! I wish Daddy was coming and I wish that Bo was staying!! We'll miss them!

(if you're wondering how I'm writing a blog at work without Internet... Pam is letting me borrow her computer for a sec).

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend!!

Peace out Charleston! for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment