Monday, May 18, 2009

I definitely have a "case of the Mondays!"

Today starts my last week in Charleston and at NBSC. Can't say that I'm not EXCITED because I definitely am!! I am definitely going to miss a lot of people and things around these places though!! BUT I guess it will be that much better when I come back and visit!! I won't stay gone for long...

The weather here SUCKS! It's chilly, rainy, and windy!! I think it's supposed to continue this CRUD until NEXT week... UGHHHHH!


On a lighter note...

I just realized I haven't posted any new pictures of my nephew lately. I guess that's partially because I'm not there and because Caroline was in the hospital last week. We've all been slack on the pictures. Brian e-mailed me a couple though so here ya go...





Today he's 13 days old... Time's FLYING (and I don't like it!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment