Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday Night

SOOOOO...

Caroline seems to be doing much better! I talked to her this evening and she was hanging out with her family. Kaitlyn is in town this weekend and was busy playing with her baby doll. =) Brian was holding Adam. Adam was sucking his fingers like I used to do. Caroline was playing on the computer... Seems much better!! I am so thankful they are home together!! I can't wait to see them next week!! They may even stop through Charleston on Wednesday so that Pam can meet Adam!! (and so I can see him!!)

Tonight I took Annie on a date. We went to see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. It was definitely a chick flick but anything with Matthew McConaughey in it is definitely worth seeing!! Damn, movies are expensive though!! It costs us $15 to get in... (whoops, I said we were students!! haha, Annie was worried because of her belly... hell, there are 15 year olds pregnant these days...) Then I really wanted a fountain coke... that was $5 for a SMALL!! Before long, I'm going to have to give up going to the movies!! After the movies, we went to Bambu. So yummy!! (I wanted to eat Sushi again before I left) Now, we are hanging out watching TV movies until we have to go get her mama from the airport...

Hope you are having a great Saturday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment