Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Tilton's

Annie and Jordan moved to Charleston from Ohio in 2005. Annie got a job at the One Eyed Parrot right before I did. She was the little, shy yankee that we all fell in love with. Jordan at the time was her college sweetie and wanted to come to Charleston to pursue a career. Even though things haven't quite turned out as planned, they have come along way!! Jordan proposed to Annie and they married in Ohio December 29, 2007. I was lucky enough to be invited and attend. It was beautiful. They truly are meant for each other. They love each other so much and I am so happy for both of them. They bought their first house last year in Mt. Pleasant. Now they are expecting their first child!! I am so thankful that I met both of them. They are two of my very best friends. We have had some awesome times together and I am going to miss them terribly. They have been thoughtful enough to let me stay at their house while I'm in the process of moving.
Annie and Jordan, thank you so much for being there for me during the good times and the bad! I am going to miss you both so much!! I know that we will remain the best of friends no matter where life takes us. Baby Tilton is so lucky to have such great parents! I can't wait to meet him/her!! Good luck with everything!! Finally things are turning around for all of us and it's going to be OK. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment