Friday, May 15, 2009

My SiSsY

Caroline just called me! Said she was waiting to be wheeled out while Brian went to get the car. She is so happy to go home to her baby!! I'm so relieved they finally are letting her go home!!

She confirmed that she's got an appointment in Greenville with her cardiologist Wednesday and then they are heading to the beach to relax!! Boy the need it and deserve it!! (I wish I would have scheduled my last day on Wednesday... too late, damnit!)

Keep the prayers coming because this is going to a long road ahead of her but she's a strong person and she can do it!! She was joking with me early about her "Large Heart." I said that's true, you definitely have a LARGE HEART!! We get it honestly!!

Thank you to my mama and my daddy!! They are the best support system and Caroline and I would be totally lost without them both!! You two have done an excellent job raising us!! We can never thank you enough for all you do for us!! WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!

Thank you to my Godparents, Susie and Smith! They have been so helpful and supportive through all of this "crud" we've been going through this week!! Babysitting, Dinner, Wine, and putting together Adam's bouncy seat are just a few of the many things they've done for the family!! WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment