Thursday, May 14, 2009

Farewell, Goodbye, Adios, Peace, So long...

I AM SO READY TO GET OUT OF HERE!!
I'm TIRED!
  • tired of the BS that goes on here
  • tired of the unhappy work environment
  • tired of people being sketchy
  • tired of mosquitoes
  • tired of the muggy humidity
  • tired of cars, not having mine
  • tired of living out of a suitcase
  • tired of worrying about life
  • tired of worrying about money
  • tired of not seeing my family
  • tired of not seeing my new nephew

Ok, I'm sorry. I just wanted to vent. All better now! Hope you are having a fantastic day!

My upcoming schedule:

  1. Going Away Party: Friday, May 15 @ O'Brions
  2. Last day at NBSC: Friday, May 22
  3. Litchfield: May 22-25
  4. Memorial Day: May 25
  5. New Job: May 26
  6. Amy & Pats Wedding, Blake & Dabs Wedding, Annie's Shower: May 30

**Even though I'm ready to move, I am going to miss some really important people!! I guess I'll have to write about them next week!! Don't want to get all sad just yet!! **

**For now, I want to give a shout out to my buddy Adam (not my nephew). Adam, everything will be ok! Don't stress out!! You're special, you made the blog =) haha**

1 comment: