Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Litchfield By the Sea

This past week, the McElveens' had their week at Litchfield. Mary Talbert, Wills, Bo and Caroline all enjoyed the week their then the rest of the family joined for the weekend. It was so much fun having almost all of our family at the house. We missed having my daddy and Lee. Bo also left early so I didn't get to see him =(. We haven't had any recent pictures taken of the grand kids so we figured while we had our personal photographer vacationing with us, we decided to take advantage and get a few shots on the beach. I thought they turned out really well. I really hate that Bo wasn't there with us to be in the pictures.



Wills came down from Virginia. He was joined by his friend Buck for a couple of days. Wills will be in South Carolina for the week before he heads back up to Virginia for the summer. I can't believe he will be a SENIOR next year!!



Mary Talbert came from Columbia. She brought her friend Brittney with her for the week. Brittney left on Friday. Bosie brought Maggie and Dana on Friday for the weekend. Mary Talbert will be working this summer in Columbia and Maggie will be busy getting ready for high school! Mary Talbert will be a JUNIOR next year at USC! I can't believe how fast these girls are growing up!!



Bo came with Alex from Spartanburg for the week. They both will be in Spartanburg for the summer living at the Joyners and working. I hope this means I will get to see him lots! Bo will be a JUNIOR next year at Wofford!! Time is FLYING by...


Caroline and Brian are busy with their new bundle of joy, Adam. Adam got to experience his first Litchfield trip at 15 days old. He seemed to really enjoy it!! He got to hang out with a lot of his family and barely had time to cry because someone was there to pick him up immediately!! (we know it's bad but how can you resist??) Caroline, Brian, Adam, and I shared a room. It wasn't too bad... by the last night I was ready to have my own room though!! Adam has been gassy so he's been a little fussy... poor baby!! Caroline has to go back to work on June 16 and is not looking forward to it!! Brian continues to book photo shoots and has a big wedding to shoot on June 6. If you need a photographer, give him a call!! He has also started taking classes to help with the job hunt. Adam will be staying between grandmom's and daddy while mama goes back to work. We hope to get him into Laurens Elementary Day Care eventually.

Most of you already know what my summer looks like. I started at the Palmetto Bank today. It was mostly a bunch of paper work, training videos, training manuals, and meeting people in the Corporate Center. Tomorrow I report to the branch on Church Street. I was told today that I would most likely be at that branch for a couple of weeks then go back to the Corporate Center for actual teller training before I go to Spartan Center. I have heard some really nice things about the people that I am going to be working with and I am really looking forward to this new chapter in life. This summer is going to be crazy living at home and working in Spartanburg. (...and BUY A CAR!!) I hope that I can eventually get my things organized. Poor mama and daddy!! I have things all over the house!! I promise I will try to get my things neatly organized... somewhere!! I plan to save some money this summer and eventually end up living in Greenville!! (that's the plan!)

No comments:

Post a Comment