Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sweet Caroline

OK, the doctors FINALLY came in Caroline's room in the ER. (it only took NINE HOURS!!!!) :

  • Caroline has Postpartum Cardiomyopathy. Since I have no clue what this is except for it happens after pregnancy and deals with the heart, I had to google it...
  • http://www.righthealth.com/topic/postpartum_cardiomyopathy/overview/wiki_detailed?modp=Peripartum%20cardiomyopathy
  • Brian is by Caroline's side.
  • Adam is with his Grammie and ReRe (we still haven't decided on names)
  • Caroline is REALLY upset, not because of her health so much but because she's having to be away from her baby!! (breaks my heart!)
  • Mama and Susie are taking Adam to see her tomorrow!!
  • She said the doctor is working on getting her meds.
  • The left valve isn't pumping like it should be, it's very weak from pumping for her and Adam.
  • She'll probably be in the hospital for at least two more days...

This is ALL I know! It's seriously killing me being away from her right now. We have gotten to be so close the past few years and I can't stand being away from her when she needs me!! Thank God we have wonderful parents and she has a loving husband! As I have been asking, please keep Caroline, mama, daddy, Adam, Brian, and myself in your prayers!! I firmly believe everything happens for a reason but WHAT THE HELL IS THE REASON FOR ALL OF OUR BAD LUCK LATELY?? (pardon me... but seriously, what did we do??)

If you want to send her a card, her address is:

Caroline Parrish

106 McDowell Street

Laurens, SC 29360

No comments:

Post a Comment