Friday, May 15, 2009

tGiF

I'm so glad it's finally Friday!! It's been a long week!!

Last night I went over to Meg's house. I had such a good time visiting with the old parrot girls (Meg, Jen, Curry, Eli, and Shana). We missed Nancy, Marianne, Katie, and Annie though. It's crazy how there are 2 mom's and 1 expecting mom in the group now!

RECAP:
  • Curry has a beautiful baby girl, Grayson. She is the cutest baby with a full head of red hair.
  • Meg has Sagan who is a bundle of excitement. He was so cute last night and very intrigued by my beer... =)
  • Little Annie is our expecting mama!! She's due to have baby Tilton in September!!
  • Eli just graduated... Congrats to her!!
  • Nancy just accepted a job in New Orleans!
  • Marianne starts nursing school in 2010!!
  • Katie's had some serious back surgeries but is doing well!!
  • Jen's back on the island driving the boys crazy... or just getting them drunk @ ACME =)
  • Shana's looking to do a big job change-a-roo!!
  • AND I'm moving back home!

I feel like I'm forgetting someone... I'm sorry if I did!!

I think I got wind that Damon & Jen are expecting twins, Ben's at the Windjammer, Steve's still 'owning' his store, Chad opened FINZ, & Eric is at Brewer's Bistro... that's all I know about the guys!

Man o man, how things have changed since the One Eyed Parrot closed its doors December 07!! I hope that we all continue to keep in touch!! Good luck to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment